Effective April 1, 2020, any member who pays 12 months in advance (current month plus 1 year) will receive a LU 30 t-shirt from stock on hand. NO shirts will be mailed, you must have the ability to pick it up at LU 30’s office.
Dues payments can be made by mail, online, over the phone or in person. We accept the following payment methods:
- Check, money order or cash.
- Credit or debit cards with a VISA, MasterCard or Discover logo. A $3.50 fee will be charged per transaction.
- Monthly dues deductions from your Qualstar Vacation Account. (Requires a signed authorization form available at the Local) Deductions will occur on the 10th of each month.
- Automatic recurring payments with a debit or credit card. You can choose the frequency. (Requires a signed authorization form available at the Local) Charges will occur on the 10th of the month.
- Online payments. Click on the “Make a Payment” button. Payments made online after 4:00 p.m. will be posted to the member’s account the following business day. If you are 6 months behind and about to go suspended, making a payment after 4:00 pm on the last business day will not avoid a suspension. Your payment must be able to be posted to your account by 4:00 pm on the last business day.
- If you are in suspended status now call the office BEFORE making a payment. There has been recent changes to the UBC Reinstatement Policy Effective Jan. 01, 2020.
Payments made over the phone or in person are accepted until 4:45 p.m.