Monthly dues, payable on the 1st of each month, are $32.00 for members on dues check-off.
Dues payments can be made by mail, online, over the phone or in person. We accept the following payment methods:
- Check, money order or cash.
- Credit or debit cards with a VISA, MasterCard or Discover logo. A $3.50 fee will be charged per transaction.
- Monthly dues deductions from your Qualstar Vacation Account. (Requires a signed authorization form available at the Local) Deductions will occur on the 10th of each month.
- Automatic recurring payments with a debit or credit card. You can choose the frequency. A $3.50 fee will be charged per transaction. (Requires a signed authorization form available at the Local) Charges will occur on the 10th of the month.
- Online payments. Click on the “Make a Payment” button. Payments made online after 4:00 p.m. will be posted to the member’s account the following business day. If you are 6 months behind and about to go suspended, making a payment after 4:00 pm on the last business day will not avoid a suspension. Your payment must be able to be posted to your account by 4:00 pm on the last business day.
- If you are in suspended status now call the office BEFORE making a payment.
Payments made over the phone or in person are accepted until 4:45 p.m.